Ryggsäck, 100L 2.0
6 .501:00kr Inklusive moms
This backpack has 30 years of experience in building large military backpacks.
The most important upgrade is the new “Herma” buckle, a buckle which is both make and female in one buckle. That makes it possible to attach it where ever you want. No more trying to find the right buckle to connect with.
The depth of the backpack is small, but the width and the lengths are long to carry what you need but to be as close to your body as possible, makes it easier to carry it.
- Shaped to sit really snug along the back.
- Rigid head hole and cut out in the lid to allow you to lean your head back when wearing the backpack.
- Shoulder pads are made from plastic foam and 1 mm hard plastic for comfort and even balance of the weight. They have a chest strap and attachment for handset/microphone.
- The main compartment has a large U-shaped zipped opening to access the top part of the backpack. The opening is covered with PALS on the outside.
- The sleeping bag compartment in the bottom of the backpack can also be accessed through a U-shaped opening in the bottom of the backpack.
- Two 11L removable side pockets with zipped opening on both sides that can be accessed when you sit on the backpack or store it in the tent. The side pockets can be carried as a backpack connected or individually.
- Top lid that also can be carried as a hip pack or small backpack. The top lid is designed to carry a spare sweater, mines, a hydration system, your admin book or similar. 3L Front of lid compartment with zip for flashlights, spare batteries, insect repellant etc. Holder for a helmet, your poncho or similar on top of the lid.
- Hip belt with plastic sheet and firm foam for comfort and stability. It has steel O-rings so a sledge can be attached.
- The hip belt is center attached, allowing for free movement. Sledge attachment points on the hip belt.
- Velcro patch for owner marking.
- Roll up ends on all straps.
- The frame has been improved with a more rigid construction to make it even more comfortable to carry the backpack,
Size 100 L
|Dimensioner||20 × 36 × 85 cm|
Product sheet: S-29-01161C-100L-Backpack-2.0A
Heavy load carriers manual: I-Heavy-load-carriers-2021A
Instruction for Spoon: I-Spoon attachment system 2020